2×2 Amplifier and Cabinet Switching System with FX Loop, MIDI and Stereo Mode
The Ampete 222 switches two amplifiers into two speaker cabinets. It is easily operated via illuminated buttons on the frontpanel or MIDI.
Switch your amplifiers to your cabinets in any combination without any sound degradation, switching noise or hum.
Connect your favourite effect pedals to the 222 FX Loop and have them automatically switched into the FX loop of the selected amp.
As a unique feature of the 222 the Stereo Mode lets you play two amps and two cabinets at a time, assigning your effects to either one side of the stereo setup.
The 222 features several safety functions to avoid any damage to your amps.
- two amplifiers selectable, two speaker cabinets selectable (up to two at once, parallel or stereo)
- Integrated FX Loop switcher with true bypass
- Stereo Mode for using both amps and both cabinets at a time
- NO sound degradation, switching noise, hum noise and latency
- 100% safety guarantee for your amplifiers: checks for connected cabinets / only one amp at a time selectable / unused amplifiers are switched to a load resistor
- buffered and unbuffered inputs
- feed thru jacks for easy wiring in the rack
- intuitive handling and programming via the front panel LED buttons
- MIDI programmable (PC und CC)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MONO-BRIDGE / FLOATING POWER AMPS! (i.e. BIAS Amp, Kemper Amp, JOYO Bantamp)
- Dimensions: 19’/1 rack units
- Made in Germany
Users: Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden), Saltatio Mortis